Groups & Workshops:
Tuning Into Kids
ABOUT TUNING INTO KIDS:
A 6 week parenting program for parents of children aged 4 – 10 years, who want to learn emotionally intelligent parenting.
Would you like to learn how to:
- Be better at talking with your child?
- Be better at understanding your child?
- Help your child learn to manage their emotions?
- Help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
- Teach your child to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Kids shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence.
Children with higher emotional intelligence:
- Have greater success with making and keeping friends
- Have better concentration at school
- Are more able to calm down when upset or angry
- Tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
This is a free program, however a GP mental health treatment plan will be required to secure you attendance in the 6 week PSS group program. GP consultation fee may apply.
GP referral forms can be found here: www.cesphn.org.au/pss/gp-referrals
There are currently no upcoming Tuning Into Kids dates. Please check back later, or contact the facilitators.